Thursday, February 17, 2011

Breeding and Ranging to Keep Them Healthy.

 This is the son of my 'Adong sabut gatel', come out become Grey yellow leg(Menaneng-3 time winner) follow the Mother. Now i breed to my Boy L and Winslet Hen.
 The Boy L and Winslet Hen are imported from Phillipine in the year 2006 -with the price RM 2,500 Trio, together with 1 broodcock of Joe Lorenno Bloodline. Now this Broodhen still can produce EGG at my farm.
 Another son of 'Adong Sabut gatel',-2 time winner, breeding with white pullet of U.S. breed.JLF.

 My 2 to 3 month smart young fowls.









 To make this fowls healthy, always keep the place clean, good feeding with vitamine, give clean water and  give injection B Complex. 
'Freebreeding style,' another good way to do breeding. I tell you this really good, the Hen will Produce Healthy Egg.

1 comment: